AMIG0 AMIG0

What can I say? Flawless.

Some effort must've been put into this piece. This is the kind of short that I'd see right before a Pixar Motion Picture starts, but in Flash. It had all the right mood, the art and fluency of the animation were just fantastic, and topped off with a pinch of humor. All to make this basically flawless flash, mate. This obviously is a 10/10 animation, without a doubt.

- The Nail - - The Nail -

Expressed without words. Beautiful.

At first, I was a little skeptical, thinking it would be poorly made flash. Oh goodness I was wrong.

I loved the animation the most. It was smooth, showed you have a good knowledge of shading and can draw other cartoons in a unique-ish way.

Now, I have something to say to all those fans of Foamy who can't take a joke pointed at him. Can't you rate something fairly? I mean, just because it is making fun of a FLASH CARTOON you don't like, all of a sudden it is the worst submission in the portal and gets a 0? Come on. I was once a fan of Foamy, I'll admit that. I watched all of his cartoons and thought he was the shit. But soon, I noticed Illwillpress's cartoons were getting staler. Some I even thought shouldn't have made the front page. And well, now I can rate his cartoons without having to think to put 10/10 just because it was made by Illwillpress.

Back onto the flash - good job nonetheless. Impressive work, and shows just who can and who can't take a joke. Kudos to you, man!

DragonballZ: P.O.T.U. 2 DragonballZ: P.O.T.U. 2

Frickin funny man.

This is funny as shit. I aint laughed this hard in time. Sweet movie.

For Illwill For Illwill

funny

i dont know why people are gettin so in a knot over this submittion. Didnt you here the guy - ITS MEANT TO BE FUNNY, NOT AGAINST FOAMY.
i like foamy as much as the next guy, but at least i have a sense of humor.

YAAFM 11: Scientology YAAFM 11: Scientology

YAAFM is the SHIT!!!

Man, this just keeps getting better. Only one thing that i would want to ask -

What happened to viewer mail?

Mech.Sonic Vs Mech Shadow Mech.Sonic Vs Mech Shadow

It was ALRIGHT....

But the fight backgrounds where far too random, and the textboxes where em - jesus i dont even know hwo to put it.

XIN Session 15 XIN Session 15

Pefect

Just perfect. You are the most talented animator i've seen.

And to that guy b4, check his website. he's made 16 and 17, but with no voices. Trust me, you should see them as the plot thickens.....

Passion Of The Zombies Passion Of The Zombies

Funny as hell

OMG You have so much humor! You should make a talk show like YAAFM but using Foamy, or even combine with Zipperfish, to make a super-ranting talk show!!

(Not that you HAVE to do something like that)

Sonic t. Swordsman Ep.5 Sonic t. Swordsman Ep.5

Best Sonic Series I've seen.

You had a sold story line, good sprites and alot of great diologue. You are the MAN.

YAAFM 10: 50 Cent YAAFM 10: 50 Cent

50 Cent...

... YOU are a FUCKING moron.

lol. Gets better every time, dude.