AMIG0 AMIG0

What can I say? Flawless.

Some effort must've been put into this piece. This is the kind of short that I'd see right before a Pixar Motion Picture starts, but in Flash. It had all the right mood, the art and fluency of the animation were just fantastic, and topped off with a pinch of humor. All to make this basically flawless flash, mate. This obviously is a 10/10 animation, without a doubt.

- The Nail - - The Nail -

Expressed without words. Beautiful.

At first, I was a little skeptical, thinking it would be poorly made flash. Oh goodness I was wrong.

I loved the animation the most. It was smooth, showed you have a good knowledge of shading and can draw other cartoons in a unique-ish way.

Now, I have something to say to all those fans of Foamy who can't take a joke pointed at him. Can't you rate something fairly? I mean, just because it is making fun of a FLASH CARTOON you don't like, all of a sudden it is the worst submission in the portal and gets a 0? Come on. I was once a fan of Foamy, I'll admit that. I watched all of his cartoons and thought he was the shit. But soon, I noticed Illwillpress's cartoons were getting staler. Some I even thought shouldn't have made the front page. And well, now I can rate his cartoons without having to think to put 10/10 just because it was made by Illwillpress.

Back onto the flash - good job nonetheless. Impressive work, and shows just who can and who can't take a joke. Kudos to you, man!

DragonballZ: P.O.T.U. 2 DragonballZ: P.O.T.U. 2

Frickin funny man.

This is funny as shit. I aint laughed this hard in time. Sweet movie.

Sonic Adventure 2 | Theme Sonic Adventure 2 | Theme

Oh, my, gosh.....

This is too good for words, man. I loved Live and Learn, and you somehow managed to make it even more catchy, without the lyrics in it! This is something truly worth all of the praise it gets, because it is one word - Awesome (and I actually mean its original meaning in this case :p)